DescriptionBack to top
• Ideal for pools up to 50 feet
• Filters up to 5400 gallons of water per hour
• No wear and tear parts such as belts and tracks
• Cleans most pools in one hour
• Reduces energy bills and pool maintenance costs
At the heart of every Aquaproducts JetMAX Commercial Robot Pool Cleaner is the patented JetDrive Propulsion System. This unique valve system enables JetMAX to vacuum dirt and debris into the filter bag and out of the pool while moving around your pool using a single high output pump motor. The Hydroscrub Power Wash System includes a high pressure impeller that forces pressurized water through tubes to the Hydroscrubber nozzles. Sharp streams of water power wash dirt and debris off the pool surface.
The revolutionary JetMax commercial pool cleaner features a unique onboard pump and filter design making it the only automatic vacuum that works without manual labor, hoses, poolside pumps, hoists, costly drive motors, or the familiar wear and tear components such as tracks, belts, and brushes. JetMax vacuums 5,400 GPH of dirt and debris into its 2x-quart capacity internal filter bag (standard equipped with both 2-micron and mesh filter bags). The micro-filtered water is expelled, jettisoning JetMax forward similar to a jet ski. A portion of the filtered water is forced, under high pressure, from the pump motor through two tubes to the pool's surface, creating a power washing effect to flush difficult dirt and debris up and out of pool pores--where brushes can't reach--and into JetMax. The result is the most reliable and fastest automatic vacuum on the market, cleaning most pools in just one hour.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Cleaning Coverage: 7500 Sq. ft./hour
• Electrical Cord Length: 100 ft.
• Voltage in water: 24 Volts
• Reset Switch: Manual (To prevent accidental restart)
• Electrical Plug: 110v/60Hz
• Filtration - Micron Rating: Self Contained - Down To 2 Microns
• Wall/Floor Cleaning: 100% Floor
DimensionsBack to top
• Shipping Dimersions: 15.5" x 21" x 11"