DescriptionBack to top
- Designed for pools up to 120' in length
- Filters 6600 gallons of water per hour
- Independently circulates, vacuums and filters
- 1-7 hour timer with auto-shut off or continuous operation
- Cleans pool floors with a slope of 45º or less
The Aquaproducts JetMAX Turbo Commercial Robot Pool Cleaner rivals the simple and efficient design. A two-way, spring loaded flapper valve is employed to direct the pump motor's stream of water and propel the cleaner back and forth across the pool. The major benefits are very few moving parts, which cuts down on wear and tear and requires less maintenance. The JetMAX consists of three components: The Power Supply, the Floating Cable and the Vacuum Head. All are sized in proportion to the pool to be cleaned.
The Hydroscrub Power Wash System includes a high pressure impeller that forces pressurized water through tubes to the Hydroscrubber nozzles. Sharp streams of water power wash dirt and debris off the pool surface. The patented power washing jets on select JetMAX cleaners efficiently remove stubborn debris from the pool floor. Through the use of jet drive propulsion system, the JetMAX moves across the pool floor without the need of a drive motor. NeverStuck™ rollers enable JetMAX™ cleaners to roll over raised obstacles like VGB main drains, pop-up in-floor system heads and convex lights. Vacuum ports capture all types of dirt and debris. (Leaves, algae, pine needles, twigs, pebbles, sand, etc.).
- Lightweight & Easy to Use - Just place the JetMAX in your pool, let it sink to the bottom and turn the power on. It's that easy.
- Cleans and Power Washes - Water forced through jet nozzles power washes the pool floor while the high powered pump motor vacuums up the dirt and debris into the JetMAX's large capacity filter.
- Durable, Reliable and Serviceable - The JetMAX's modular components and heavy duty pump motor(s) provide extended service intervals and dependable performance. Made up of few moving parts, it is easy to service and very reliable.
- MGA Kit - The JetMAX can either clean on its own or you may convert it to a manual cleaner by attaching the MGA Kit. This adapter allows you to attach a pool pole and puts you in control as to where the cleaner is directed. This is perfect for spot cleaning.
Note: It is suggested that customers complete and submit the product warranty card
SpecificationsBack to top
- Engineered for Pool Lengths up to: 37m
- Any Surface Type (Tile - Steel - Vinyl - Aggregate): Yes
- Cleans any Pool Shape / Configuration: Yes
- Maximum GPH Filtration / Circulation: 6,600
- Maximum Area Coverage Per Hour: 7800 Sq. Ft
- Patented DeepClean™ Power Washing Jets: Yes
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Floating Cable Length (1/2'' diameter): 120'
- Magnetic Automatic Reverse Sensor: Yes
- MGA Kit (Manual Guidance Attachment): Yes
- Ctuv Certified: Yes
- Adjustable 1-7 hour (external time capable)
- High capability filter bags
- Minimum filter particle size: 2 microns
- Turning mechanism: Adjustable screws
- Scrubbing: Hydro scrubbing
- Filter bag type: Fine
DimensionsBack to top
- Cleaner Size: 22''x 15''x12''
- Cleaner Weight (not including floating cable): 18 lbs