DescriptionBack to top
• 17 degrees-of-freedom humanoid robot kit
• Emulates human like movements: walks, does somersaults, climbs steps, does back flips, etc.
• Optional A-621 Genex Body Suit (RB-Ixs-06), sold seperately
The Kondo KHR-2HV Humanoid Robot Kit is a very capable robot platform. Perfect for beginners and educators, the KHR-2HV is easy to assemble by anyone. You can download the programming software and the sample motions from useful links tab.
KHR-2HV Sample Motion SP2:
This new sample motions for KHR-2HV are compatible if you use the KRS-4024SHV for the shoulders.
In order to use this sample motion, you need to equip the robot with Pivot Turn (RSS-01).
RFC Bamboo Bridge motions:
This sample motions are the creation of the strongest team during the 1st and 2nd Kondo CUP KHR Cup. We thanks the "RFC Bamboo Bridge" for sharing sample motions. The main reason this team has won. is because oftheir precised and fast movements they have created, from shoots to fast turns, this data are valuable.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
What's IncludedBack to top
• 17 X KRS-788HV ICS Digital Servos 10kg/cm, 0.14sec/60deg
• USB to Serial Cable
• 10.8V 300 mAH NiMH battery pack
• AC Charger (100V)
• Frames, brackets and all necessary hardware
• Software CD (Japanese)
• 1 year manufacturer's warranty
DimensionsBack to top
Dimensions: 353 x 183 [mm]
Weight: 1.27 [kg] (w/ battery)
Useful LinksBack to top
• Kondo KHR-2HV Manual
• RCB-3J Manual
• KHR-2HV sample motion SP2
• Pivot turn
• RFC bamboo bridge motions
• Kondo KHR-2HV Humanoid Servo Reset Procedure
• ICS 3.5 Manager 1003 English
• Kondo Windows 7 USB Driver
• Heart to heart software
• SimROBOT 1