DescriptionBack to top
• Advanced inverse kinematics positioning control
• Includes everything you need to control the arm with a separate PS2 controller
• Easily control a differentially-steered vehicle with the addition of a motor controller
The Lynxmotion AL5A 4 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm Combo Kit (BotBoarduino) delivers fast, accurate, and repeatable movement. The robot features base rotation, single plane shoulder, elbow, wrist motion, a functional gripper, and optional wrist rotate. The AL5A robotic arm is an affordable system with a time tested rock solid design that will last and last. Everything needed to assemble and operate the robot is included in the kit, with several different software control options.
The aluminum robotic arm is made from Servo Erector Set components for the ultimate in flexibility and expandability. The kit consists of black anodized aluminum brackets, Aluminum tubing and hubs, custom injection molded components, and precision laser-cut Lexan components. The arm uses 1 x HS-422 in the base, 1 x HS-755HB in the shoulder, 1 x HS-645MG in the elbow, 1 x HS-422 in the wrist, and 1 x HS-422 in the gripper.
What's IncludedBack to top
- Arm Hardware, Gripper and Gripper Attachment Kit
- Base Rotate (no servos) (BR-NS)
- Electronics Carrier (BEC-KT)
• USB Standard to Mini Cable
• Regulated Wall Pack
• 3 x HS-422 (a HS-425BB or HS-322HD may be substituted) standard-size servos
• 1 x HS-645MG standard size servo
• 1 x HS-755HB large-scale servo