DescriptionBack to top
• Delivers fast, accurate, and repeatable movement
• Includes everything you need to control the arm from a personal computer
• Create your own code to communicate with the arm
The Lynxmotion AL5A 4 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm Combo Kit (Free Software) delivers fast, accurate, and repeatable movement. The robot features: base rotation, single plane shoulder, elbow, wrist motion, a functional gripper, and optional wrist rotate. The AL5A robotic arm is an affordable system with a time tested rock solid design that will last and last.
The aluminum robotic arm is made from Servo Erector Set components for the ultimate in flexibility and expandability.
SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility (created using FlowBotics Studio)
The Lynxmotion SSC-32 Servo Controller board can be easily controlled with the new SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility. It is available as a free downloadable utility which makes it easy to experiment with robotics and animatronics. It can be found in the Useful Links section.
This utility is an example of the type of program which can be built using, which includes this program as an open source demo project. The SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility program enables you to easily move servo motors, calibrate their position, store and playback motion sequences, upgrade the SSC-32 firmware and more.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
What's IncludedBack to top
- Arm Hardware, Gripper and Gripper Attachment Kit
- Base Rotate (no servos)
- Electronics Carrier
• SSC-32 Servo Controller
• DB9 Serial Data Cable
• Regulated Wall Pack
• 3 x HS-422 (a HS-425BB or HS-322HD may be substituted) standard-size servos
• 1 x HS-645MG standard-size servo
• 1 x HS-755HB large-scale servo