DescriptionBack to top
• 4 DOF (Degrees of Freedom), Wrist rotate optional
• Capable of advanced inverse kinematics positioning control
• All-aluminum construction, SES compatible
The Lynxmotion AL5D 4 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm Combo Kit (BotBoarduino) delivers fast, accurate, and repeatable movement. The robot features base rotation, single plane shoulder, elbow, wrist motion, a functional gripper, and optional wrist rotate. The AL5D robotic arm is an affordable system with a time tested rock solid design that will last and last. Everything needed to assemble and operate the robot is included in the kit, with several different software control options.
The aluminum robotic arm is made from Servo Erector Set components for the ultimate in flexibility and expandability. The kit consists of black anodized aluminum brackets, Aluminum tubing and hubs, custom injection molded components, and precision laser-cut Lexan components. The arm uses 1 x HS-475HB in the base, 1 x HS-805BB in the shoulder, 1 x HS-755HB in the elbow, 1 x HS-645MG in the wrist, and 1 x HS-422 in the gripper.
What's IncludedBack to top
- Arm Hardware, Gripper and Gripper Attachment Kit
- Base Rotate (no servos)
- Electronics Carrier
• USB Standard to Mini Cable
• Regulated Wall Pack
• 1 x HS-422 (a HS-425BB or HS-322HD may be substituted) standard-size servo
• 1 x HS-485HB standard-size servo
• 1 x HS-645MG standard-size servo
• 1 x HS-755HB mega-scale servo
• 1 x HS-805BB mega-scale servo Back to top
Useful LinksBack to top
Write Your Own Review
Great projectReview by doctorsmoothy
Shipping was very fast. I very much enjoyed the project. I purchased the arm with the botboarduino chip. I was able to eventually find starter code to work with on the internet.
(Posted on 7/20/15)