DescriptionBack to top
- 4 + 1 Degree of freedom robotic arm
- 7.5” median reach
- Includes electronics and cables to control the arm from a PC (USB port)
- Includes RIOS, a powerful interactive Windows program
- Lynxmotion SSC-32U servo controller
The Lynxmotion AL5D 4DOF Robotic Arm SSC-32U Combo Kit (RIOS) line of robotic arms deliver fast, accurate, and repeatable movement. Each arm features Lynxmotion Base Rotate Kit (no servos) , single plane shoulder, elbow, wrist motion and a functional gripper. The wrist rotate feature, which comes in a Lynxmotion Wrist Rotate Upgrade (Light Weight) or Lynxmotion Wrist Rotate Upgrade (Heavy Duty) option, is sold separately. Everything needed to assemble and operate the robot is included in the kit, including RIOS, a very powerful Windows program for the Lynxmotion SSC-32U USB Servo Controller. The aluminum robotic arm is made from Lynxmotion's Servo Erector Set components for the ultimate flexibility and expandability. The kit consists of black anodized aluminum brackets, Aluminum tubing and hubs.
Lynxmotion Serial Arm Control Software RIOS-02 (CD) (Robotic arm Interactive Operating System) is a Windows program for controlling the AL5 series of Robotic Arms with the Lynxmotion SSC-32U servo controller.The inverse kinematics engine makes positioning the arm effortless. This extremely powerful program uses external digital and analog inputs to affect the robot's motion for closed loop projects. If-then, for-next, and do-while, are supported for the inputs. The Lynxmotion SSC-32U USB Servo Controller board can be easily controlled with the new SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility.
What's IncludedBack to top
- AL5D Hardware-Only Kit (AL5D-NS)
- Arm Hardware, Gripper and Gripper Attachment Kit
- Base Rotate (no servos) (BR-NS)
- Electronics Carrier (BEC-KT)
- SSC-32U Servo Controller (SSC-32U)
- USB Data Cable
- Regulated Wall Pack (WP-04)
- RIOS Arm Control Software for SSC-32 (RIOS-02)
- 1 x HS-422 standard-size servo
- 1 x HS-485HB standard-size servo
- 1 x HS-645MG standard-size servo
- 1 x HS-755HB mega-scale servo
- 1 x HS-805BB mega-scale servo
SpecificationsBack to top
- Servo motion control: local closed loop
- Range of motion per axis: 180 degrees
- Accuracy of motion per axis: Servo controller dependent (SSC32=.09 degrees)
- Servo voltage: 6V DC
- Wrist rotate option sold separately
- Assembly Guides are provided online
Useful LinksBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
- Distance (base-to-elbow axis) = 5.75"
- Distance (elbow-to-wrist axis) = 7.375"
- Height (arm parked) = 7.25"
- Height (reaching up) = 19"
- Median forward reach = 20.25"
- Gripper opening = 1.25"