DescriptionBack to top
• Electronics sold seperately
BRAT stands for Bipedal Robotic Articulating Transport. The robot is a 6 servo biped walker featuring three degrees of freedom (DOF) per leg. The robot can walk forward or backwards and turn in place left or right with variable speed. Lynxmotion Biped BRAT can even do lots of Robo-One style acrobatic moves. This combo kit includes everything needed to make an operational robot, minus the electronics. Perfect if you already own a servo controller such as the (RB-Lyn-100).
• Robot chassis and HS-422 servos only; no electronics.
• The biped legs feature 3 degrees of freedom.
• This kit includes everything you need to build a robot to control with your own electronics.
What's IncludedBack to top
• Mechanical hardware
• 6 x Hitec HS-422 servos
Useful LinksBack to top
Lynxmotion Biped BRAT Robot Assembly Instructions
• Lynxmotion User and Assembly Guides
MultimediaBack to top
Only complete BRAT kits include either the SSC-32 servo controller or the BotBoarduino.