DescriptionBack to top
• Indoor and Outdoor Tracked Robot Platform
• Includes the powerful Lynxmotion Sequencer Program for PC
• Designed for indoor or outdoor use and performs well on many different surfaces
• Its a very cool and completely functional model of the ever popular movie robot
The Lynxmotion Johnny 5 Robot Kit is a very cool and completely functional model of the ever popular movie robot. The robot is designed for indoor or outdoor use and performs well on many different surfaces. Includes the powerful Lynxmotion Sequencer Program for PC. You can control the robot from a PC with the included DB9 cable, or use a for wireless PC control.
The robot is compatible with the following batteries and charger:
• (servo motors)
• (drive motors)
SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility (created using FlowBotics Studio)
The Lynxmotion SSC-32 Servo Controller board can be easily controlled with the new SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility. It is available as a free downloadable utility which makes it easy to experiment with robotics and animatronics. It can be found in the Useful Links section.
This utility is an example of the type of program which can be built using, which includes this program as an open source demo project. The SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility program enables you to easily move servo motors, calibrate their position, store and playback motion sequences, upgrade the SSC-32 firmware and more.
What's IncludedBack to top
• Johnny 5 Torso, which includes: Johnny 5 Torso Kit, Base Rotate Kit, Multi-Purpose Sensor Housing, 2 x Robot Hand - A (NS)
• Servos: 8 x HS-645MG, 3 x HS-485HB, 3 x HS-422
• Tri-Track Chassis Kit (NE) (RB-Lyn-212)
• Sabertooth 2X5 R/C Motor Controller
• SSC-32U USB Servo Controller
• SSC-32 Sequencer Software
• DB9 Serial Data Cable
Note: batteries and "eyes" not included
SpecificationsBack to top
Width = 11.00"
Height (Overall) = 14.25"
Height (Base and torso) = 11.75"
Ground Clearance = 1.00"
Deck Height = 3.00"
Deck Dimentions = 7.25" W x 8.125" D
Weight = 6.25 lbs (no batteries)
Speed = 24.0 in/sec Back to top