DescriptionBack to top
• Aluminum Legs (Black)
• 3 Degrees of freedom per leg
• “Organic” look and feel
• Requires additional components
The Lynxmotion Phoenix Hexapod Robot (Black) has a more natural looking, more articulate leg and body design. The three DOF (degree of freedom) leg design means this robot can walk in any direction! The robot has been designed to use 18 Hitec HS-645 servos for the legs. The Phoenix's motions look natural and the overall robot has a more organic look. The kit needs additional components below to be complete:
Additional Components Required
• 18x Hitec HS-645 servos ( )
• Electronics (SSC-32 or other servo controller) ( )
• 6V DC Battery Pack ( ) and optional wires ( )
• Microcontroller (optional)
SpecificationsBack to top
• Tibia and Femur parts are made from 0.125" thick material,
• Chassis parts are made from 0.063" thick material.
• Reduced payload capacity compared to other hexapods
• Omnidirectional motion
• 3 degrees of freedom per leg
• Motion Speed: 10"/S
Useful LinksBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
• Width (body): 5.88" (overall, standing normally): up to 17"
• Length (body): 7.50" (overall, standing normally): 14.50"
• Weight (w/out batteries) 3lb, 10oz
• Ground Clearance: up to 5.5"
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Regular Price: USD $31.49
Special Price: USD $29.29
Regular Price: USD $16.99
Special Price: USD $15.29