DescriptionBack to top
• Can support 5lbs of payload
• Driven by two powerful DC gearmotors
The Lynxmotion Tri-Track Chassis Kit is a robust Tracked Development Platform for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation. The robot is designed for indoor or outdoor use and performs well on many different surfaces. With the addition of the optional Base Rotate a robot arm or large sensor array can be added, or even a Johnny 5 style robot can be made! The chassis is designed to accept the and/or the . There's room for the motor controller and a new 12vdc 1600mAh Lynxmotion battery pack (Coming soon) with room to spare. The robot is capable of carrying up to a 5lb payload.
SES arm mounted on Lynxmotion Tri-Track Chassis (Robot Arm sold separately)
Lynxmotion Tri-Track Chassis used in Johnny 5 Combo Kit (sold separately)
The robot chassis is made from ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan structural components, and custom aluminum brackets. By utilizing heavy duty polypropylene and rubber tracks with durrable ABS molded sprockets the robot has excellent traction. It includes two 12VDC gear head motors.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
What's IncludedBack to top
• 2 x Gearhead Motor Connection Wire
• Laser cut Lexan structural components
• 2 x Gear Head Motor - 12VDC (6mm shaft) (GHM-02)
• 2 x Track - 2" Wide x 21 links ~23" (single) (TRK-01)
• 6 x Track Sprocket - 6 Link (Pair) (SPRK-01)
DimensionsBack to top