• Combo kit for RC control
• Popular triangular track differential drive system
• Precision laser-cut components
• Designed for indoor or outdoor use and performs well on many different surfaces
The Lynxmotion Tri-Track Chassis RC Combo Kit is a robust chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation. The robot is designed for indoor or outdoor use and performs well on many different surfaces. Additional options such as the Base Rotate or Pan and Tilt can be added. The chassis is designed to accept the Bot Board and/or the SSC-32. There's room for the Sabertooth 2 x 5 RC motor controller and an assortment of battery packs with room to spare. The robot is capable of carrying up to a 5lb payload.
The robot chassis is made from ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan structural components, and custom aluminum brackets. By utilizing heavy duty polypropylene and rubber tracks with durable ABS molded sprockets the robot has excellent traction. It includes two 12vdc 50:1 gear head motors.
Controlling the Robot
This version of the robot uses a 2.4GHz Spektrum radio controller for control of the vehicle and optional pan and tilt.
The robot is compatible with the following batteries and chargers.
Chargers & Accessories (sold separately)
- 12.0 Volt Ni-MH 1600mAh Battery Pack
- 12.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack
- 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 1600mAh Battery Pack
- 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack