DescriptionBack to top
• Robotic alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don't wake up!
• Beeps and flashes as it runs around your bedroom looking for a place to hide
• Jumps off your nightstand from up to 3 feet
• Chrome color (Almond and Aqua also available)
• Shipping available to Canada and the U.S.A. only
Have you ever asked yourself why your alarm clock does such a terrible job of getting you up? Introducing the Nanda Clocky Robotic Alarm Clock a combination of quality materials and a unique design that has been described as hip, classic and amusing that will change the way you wake up! The Nanda Clocky Robotic Alarm Clock runs away and hides when you don't wake up. Clocky gives you one chance to get up. But if you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Clocky is kind of like a misbehaving pet, only he will get up at the right time.
Nanda Clocky Robotic Alarm Clock features:
• Set your snooze time, 0 to 9 minutes.
• Snooze once before he runs away (Choose 0 and he runs right away).
• Can jump from up to 3 feet.
• Moves on wood and carpet.
• Press snooze to view time at night.
• Screen flashes when beeping/running.
• Alarm beeps in random pattern.
• Clocky is small: 5.25" x 3.5" x 3.5"
• Want him to stay put? Disable wheels.
• Early low battery warning.
• Requires 4 "AAA" batteries (sold seperately)
Useful LinksBack to top
MultimediaBack to top