DescriptionBack to top
• RobotShop 5 Years Warranty
• Includes revolutionary robotics intelligence with laser-based vision and room mapping
• Thoroughly cleans debris and pet hair from carpets and floors
• Easily scheduled for daily cleanings
• Automatically returns to its recharging base and resumes cleaning where it left off
• Cleans the entire area methodically, entirely and every time
The new Neato XV-11 Vacuum Cleaner includes revolutionary robotics intelligence that assures that this domestic robot cleans the entire floor, carefully avoiding furniture, walls and other objects. The Neato XV-11 is designed to meticulously clean floors on a daily basis; ensuring owners enjoy neater, healthier homes and more free time for themselves. Using its laser-based Room Positioning System (RPS) Technology, the new robot vacuum cleaner has a 360-degree view of a room, allowing it to map the most efficient cleaning path by analyzing walls, furniture, doorways and other obstacles up to four meters away. It avoids most obstacles that other robots can only detect by impact. Once it outlines the designated area, the Neato XV-11covers the perimeter first and then methodically cleans inside it using a back-and-forth pattern to ensure complete floor coverage.
The energy savings it conserves from its cleaning efficiency has been redirected to the world's most powerful robotic vacuum system. At the vacuum's core is a centrifugal compression impeller that follows jet engine airflow principles. It creates sustained high-powered suction, allowing the Neato XV-11 to thoroughly pick up dirt and debris with unprecedented cleaning performance.
The Neato XV-11 is a true vacuum that painstakingly cleans floors and carpets, which means high standards are not compromised. In fact, over time and with consistent use, Neato home cleaning robots are even more thorough than humans.
Some of the other innovative features and benefits of the Neato XV-11 all-floor vacuum cleaner include:
• Powerful cleaning system: At the vacuum's core is a centrifugal compression impeller that follows jet engine airflow principles. It creates sustained high-powered suction, allowing the Neato XV-11 to thoroughly pick up dirt and debris.
• Scuff-free navigation: The robot's RPS technology constantly updates its internal map so it can accurately detect objects greater than four inches in height and carefully clean around them without damaging furniture and walls.
• Self-docking to re-power: After completing its cleaning, it returns automatically to its base to re-charge itself. By utilizing the charging base, the robot is charged and ready to go when it's needed most.
• Cleaning scheduler: With its easy-to-use interface, consumers can schedule the robot to clean every day, resulting in a more spotless home.
• Smart design and large dirt bin: The robot vaccum cleaner's D-shape allows it to better clean the corners of a room compared to other circular-shaped robots. This industrial design also allows for a larger dirt bin (660cc or .69 quarts).
• Low- profile access: The robot vacuum cleaners low profile (less than four inches high) allows it to clean under beds, sofas, and toe-kicks in the kitchen.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
What's IncludedBack to top
• Neato XV-11 Robotic Vacuum
• Charging Base
• Power Cable
• Boundary Markers
• User Guide
• Quick Start Card
• 1 Extra Filter
DimensionsBack to top
• Package Dimensions: 15.5" x 15.5" x 10"
• Package Weight: 13 lbs
Useful LinksBack to top
MultimediaBack to top
Regular Price: USD $379.99
Special Price: USD $360.99
Write Your Own Review
Great for pet Lovers!!Review by PamelaBack to top
I love my animals but the hair grrrr.. One dog and one cat can make quite a mess that is why I love my Neato, it is scheduled a few times a week while I am at work. It does the job for me. It does not go under the couch but at least I come home to clean floors :) I had bought the XV-11 when it was the only version so I eventually upgraded my Neato with Pet brushes and these really do a good job! Completely satisfied with this product. It never failed to do it's job.
(Posted on 2/10/14)