DescriptionBack to top
• Designed for interface with mobile devices and desktop
• Uses the TGAM1 module
• IOS and Android support
The NeuroSky MindWave Mobile EEG Sensor is the world's least expensive research-grade EEG headset available. Designed for interface with mobile devices (iOS and Android) and desktop (Win and Mac), it can be used with a wide variety of games, braintraining and education applications. Its clear brainwave signal is based on the TGAM, the bio-sensor chipset that revolutionized an industry. It is an excellent introduction into the world of brain-computer interface (BCI).
• Automatic wireless pairing
• Single AAA Battery
• 8-hours battery run time
• Bluetooth v3.0 Class 2 (10 meters range). Bluetooth dongle not included
• Static Headset ID (headsets have a unique ID for pairing purposes)
SpecificationsBack to top
• Processing and output of EEG power spectrums (Alpha, Beta, etc.)
• Processing and output of NeuroSky proprietary eSense meter for Attention, Meditation, and other future meters
• EEG/ECG signal quality analysis (can be used to detect poor contact and whether the device is off the head)
• Weight: 90g
• Sensor arm up: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 92mm
• Sensor Arm down: height: 225mm x width: 155mm x depth: 165mmHeadset Diagram
• BT Version: 3.0
• BT Output Power: Class 2
• BT Minimum Voltage: 1.0V
• BT Range: 10m range
• BT Power Consumption: 80mA (when connected and transmitting)
• Low Battery Indicator 1.1V
• UART(Serial): VCC, GNC, TX, RX
• UART Baud rate: 57,600 Baud
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Write Your Own Review
Excellent product, but you should have a good bluetooth adapter.Review by GaloBack to top
Excellent product, but you should have a good bluetooth adapter.
The product is very good and the software is intuitive, but to connect to the PC, you must have a bluetooth adapter with quality, and also have special software installed to control the bluetooth connection. I think it also depends on having a fast computer to avoid the bluetooth signal is cut suddenly and followed.
I recommend to disable the antivirus while MindWave is used, this can help maintain a good connection bluetooth ...
(Posted on 4/10/14)