DescriptionBack to top
• Hand-on approach to science
• Helps kids to understand the benefits of renewable energy
• Build Horse Trainer, Pegasus or Chariot
• Recommended for ages 10 and up
Owi introduces the Owi 3 in 1 Solar Stallion Kit. Triple your fun in the sun with it. This solar-powered kit helps kids to understand the benefits of renewable energy while creating their own fun, battery-free toy. It's exciting to watch solar energy make the product come to life, and this hand-on approach to science and building creates a tangible lesson in solar energy for girls and boys alike. Young horse lovers will especially enjoy assembling and re-assembling these easy-to-build equine choices: 'Horse Trainer', 'Pegasus', or 'Chariot'.
This inexpensive kit is very advantageous. The simple steps of instructions encourage students to learn about solar energy. It also guides students to follow precise visual diagrams. This is an intermediate kit recommended for ages 10 and up.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Solar Cell Life: 2 yrs in normal use
• Motor: DC
• Power Consumption: 40mA
• Tool needed: screw driver [(+) size m2-3]
• Piece count: 104 Back to top