DescriptionBack to top
• Power requirements: 3.3 VDC
• Includes a card detect switch
• Not compatible with the BASIC Stamps
• RoHS Compliant
The Parallax microSD Card Adapter allows you to easily connect a micro-SD flash memory card to your Propeller chip or other microcontroller. The Parallax microSD Card Adapter is not compatible with the BASIC Stamps. It contains the components required for an SPI interface between the host microcontroller and a micro-SD memory card.
The Parallax microSD Card Adapter includes a card detect switch which allows you to detect when a memory card is physically present in the socket. It also includes mounting holes so you can install it in your application.
• Contains all components necessary for interfacing with a microcontroller
• Includes mounting holes for end use in application
• Card detect switch allows detection of memory card insertion
• SIP header makes breadboard use easy
• Add mass storage to an existing project
Note: This product is not compatible with the BASIC Stamps.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
Useful LinksBack to top
• Micro-SD card adapter documentation
SpecificationsBack to top
• Communication: SPI
• Dimensions: 1.11 x 1.00 x 0.47 in (28.22 x 25.4 x 11.9 mm)
• Operating temp range: +32°F to +158°F (0°C to +70°C)
Regular Price: USD $28.99
Special Price: USD $24.93