DescriptionBack to top
• High-performance autopilot suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars
• Targeted towards high-end research, amateur and industry needs
• Onboard microSD storage permits high-rate logging and data storage for custom applications
The PX4 Autopilot Flight Management Unit w/ IO Kit is a high-performance autopilot suitable for fixed wing, multi rotors, helicopters, cars, boats and any other robotic platform that can move. It is targeted towards high-end research, amateur and industry needs. PX4 is an expandable, modular system comprising the PX4FMU Flight Management Unit (autopilot) and a number of optional interface modules. In addition to the versatile hardware platform, PX4 introduces a sophisticated, modular software environment built on top of a POSIX-like realtime operating system.
What's IncludedBack to top
• 1 x SD card plus reader
• 1 x Safety Switch
• 1 x Buzzer
• 4 x M3 x 08mm Black Nylon Spacer
• 4 x M3 x 5mm Black Nylon Screw
• 4 x M3 Black Nylon Hex Nut
• 4 x M3 White Spacer Cylinder
• 1 x Battery connector cable
• 1 x 3 x 9 Right Angle Pin Header
• 1 x Micro USB Cable
• 1 x PX4FMU (Flight Management Unit)
• 1 x PX4IO (Input/Output module) Back to top
SpecificationsBack to top
• 1024KiB of flash memory, 192KiB of RAM
• MEMS accelerometer and gyro, magnetometer and barometric pressure sensor.
• Board weight: 8.10 gr
IO Board Features
• 6-18V input, 5V / 2 A output
• Reverse polarity protection on all power inputs
• 8 high-speed servo outputs (up to 400 Hz)
• Futaba S.Bus compatible servo output Back to top
Write Your Own Review
Nice productReview by Philippe
The boards we received seems to have the old boot loader which makes the standard MissionPlanner application to output the "Error : Firmware not suitable for this board" when trying to upgrade the firmware. We used the QGroundControl software instead to upgrade the firmware and it worked fine.
Hope this will help others!
Except the boot loader everything works just as it was supposed to!
(Posted on 8/27/14)