DescriptionBack to top
• 13.56MHz operating frequency
• Physical dimensions: 85.6 mm x 54 mm x 0.76mm (according to ISO 7810)
• 2k bit user memory
• Based on TI's Tag-it smart label technology
The 13.56 MHz RFID Vicinity Card Transponder from Texas Instruments is compliant with the ISO/IEC 15693 global standard for contactless integrated circuit cards operating at 13.56MHz.
The card is based on TI's Tag-it smart label technology and allows interoperability of RFID products from multiple manufacturers. With a user memory of 2K bits organized in 64 blocks, the 13.56 MHz card enables advanced solutions in a variety of markets, including access control, security, ticketing, public transportation, production control, warehouse management etc.
SpecificationsBack to top
• In applications where the card needs to be used with a clip, use the Tag-itT ISO Vicinity Badges. Punching a hole in this card would destroy the product
• Glossy White PVC case Back to top