DescriptionBack to top
• 20 degree-of-freedom humanoid robot in kit form requiring assembly
• Controlled by a real-time IR remote, built-in actions or user-programmed actions
• Includes graphical software interface
The RoboBrothers RoboPhilo Humanoid Robot Kit is the first humanoid robot released from Robobrothers. P.H.I.L.O. is an acronym for "Programmable Humanoid In Lifelike Operation".
Designed in the United States, RoboPhilo has 20 servos allowing turning movement of the head, waist and thighs in addition to standard joint movement of the limbs. RoboPhilo comes with a powerful robot controller with 24 available servo channels and up to 8 I/O interfaces. A specialized interrupt driven kernel is used to handle motion and remote controls on demand. RoboPhilo is readily programmable directly from your PC (via RS-232) to allow you to design and perform your own personalized movements.
The infrared remote included can play 121 user defined motion routines and can control up to 4 RoboPhilos independently. A Software Development Kit (SDK) upgrade option is coming soon.
|As seen on:|
Sundays 8/7c on ABC
What's IncludedBack to top
• Mounting hardware and body kit
• Battery and charger (100-240 VAC 50/60Hz)
• Microcontroller (connects to your computer via RS-232)
• Remote control and receiver
• Graphical motion editing software (GUI)
• User guide (including assembly instructions)
SpecificationsBack to top
• 24 available channels (20 used up by servos and 4 remaining for sensors or other actuators)
• 6V 700mAh NiMH battery and 7.2V 1000mA charger (100-240 VAC 50/60Hz)
• Servos: SV 4032 (4.1Kg-cm), SV 4104 (6.5Kg-cm), SV 2030 (1.3Kg-cm)
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Useful LinksBack to top
DimensionsBack to top
• Weight: 1.2Kg (1200g) with battery