DescriptionBack to top
• Robotzone Servo controller software for
• Compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP
• Feature rich
The ServoCity Driver Software allows to take full advantage of the ServoCity 8 Servo Controller (RB-Sct-48). In addition to building their own hardware, Servocity has written software to take full advantage of the hardware features. The software is simple to install and use and allows for virtually unlimited programming possibilities.
• Change on the fly - While your programming is running, you can make changes on the fly. Change the speed, the servo travel or even the pause between movements all while the servos are moving.
• Program Editing - Extremely easy to program. Just click in the box and edit the numbers, it is that easy.
• Loop Mode - Run your program over and over in loop mode or switch to single mode and have it run once then stop.
• Servo Reversing - Reverse the direction of any servo individually.
• Saving Programs - Once you write your program, go to file, name your program and save it for later. You can easily pull back up any program and run or edit it.
• Travel Distance- You can increase or decrease the travel of each servo individually. You can even limit the travel in only one direction.
• Home Position - Set the home position for each servo individually. This position is also saved when you save your program.
• Delay Time - You can have infinite delay or pause times between each servo movement down to the millisecond.
• Servo Speed - Increase or decrease the speed of each servo individually. You can now take advantage of extremely fast servos or slow them down to a crawl. This is designed perfectly for our servo power gearboxes or pan and tilt systems.
• Naming Servos - Name each servo individually.
• Running Screen - While your program is running, the servo position bars move up and down in real-time. This allows you to see how far each servo is moving and make changes if necessary.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP Back to top