DescriptionBack to top
• Rugged aluminum frame
• Pan and tilt system with camera
• 3x additional pinhole cameras
• One month lead time required
The SuperDroid Robots HD2 Robot with WiFi Control and Camera allows you to control your robot from any PC worldwide, so long as your robot is within range of a WiFi network. All you need is a PC with windows XP or vista that is connected to a wireless network or a PC with a wireless network card and you can set it up peer to peer as an ad-hoc network. When you receive the robot you will need to configure the wireless bridge, iPocket232, and video server to your network. Instructions for doing this are provided with the robot. Contact RobotShop for a list of options including encoder feedback, power distribution (with current monitoring) or powder coating.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
Servo ArticleBack to top
SpecificationsBack to top
• (1) Fully assembled and tested HD2 Robot base with 26" widened chassis (unpainted)
• (2) 10 Ah 24V NiMH batteries
• (2) 24V smart chargers
• (1) Sabertooth 2x25 motor controller
• (4) IG52-04 285 RPM gear motors
• WiFi Custom Control Interface Package including WiFi Bridge, iPocket232, Power Supply
• Custom WiFi Controller Board, USB Gamepad,
• Shipping Crate
• 360+ degree heavy duty camera pan
• -10 to +60 degree heavy duty camera tilt.
• Samsung 30x Optical zoom (with very low light feature)
• 10 inch clear plastic UV resistant dome.
• 3 fixed pinhole cameras (typically 2 mounted in the front and one in the rear)
• 4 camera IP video server*
*All four cameras can be viewed simultaneously via any web browser or each camera can be viewed individually. One audio channel is also provided if you want to attach a microphone to the HD2.