DescriptionBack to top
• Rugged, lightweight robot frame
• Rear flipper helps to navigate stairs and terrain
• Customizable to suit your needs
• Options, including a ready to use variant are available
• One month lead time required
The SuperDroid LT-F provides a small tracked frame that can be used to climb stairs as well as over obstacles that are a lot higher than itself using the flipper arms. The robot's flipper arm can lift its nose up, stabilize it from flipping over, and/or lift itself up. The arms can also be used to right itself after flipping over. Additional parts such as drive motors, motor controllers, control system are sold separately and can be selected in the OPTIONS tab.
Note: Additional parts are required to complete the robot.
Supplier Product CodeBack to top
What's IncludedBack to top
• 2x Water Jet cut Polycarbonate covers matched to mount on Aluminum Chassis
• Two friction drive treads with 4 matched 6 inch custom wheels
• Custom tread tensioning blocks.
• A custom machined flipper arm with an IG42 75RPM motor
• 3x Electric Motor Hookup Kit
• Electric Power Hookup parts (Wire, fuses, switch, connectors, etc.)
• All necessary hardware, bearings, chains, sprockets, etc.
• Flipper motor: 24V, 1:84 gear motor; steel gears, 75rpm, 1800mA rated current
Useful LinksBack to top
• Superdroids LT-F Platform Notes
• Igurashi-42 Gear Motor Specifications
• Igurashi-42GM Gear Motor Specifications