DescriptionBack to top
• Employs left and right legs moving at the same time
• The legs and wheel base have been designed for stability and faster running
• Quick to assemble and requires no soldering
The Tamiya Mechanical Racehorse is loads of fun to build, loads of fun to play with, and educational too!
Low speed, high speed:
Power from the rotating motor is transferred to the legs via link rods to make the horse gallop. Two link rod holes on the back legs allow you to choose between two running styles.
3 types of stickers:
The mechanical horse is comprised of mainly transparent orange plastic allowing internal mechanics to be easily seen. Kit includes 3 types of stickers for representation of horse's mask and number, and jockey's clothes to make each model easily distinguishable while racing with friends.
How to play
Run on flat, smooth surfaces. Avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads or on thick carpet.
SpecificationsBack to top
• Gearbox, motor, reverse switch also included.
• Stickers for horse's mask and number, and jockey's clothes are included.
• Requires one R6/AA/UM3 battery. (sold separately)
• Continuous running time with alkaline battery: 1.5 hours.
Back to top