DescriptionBack to top
• Single license of RobotC
• sold separately
• Designed for Intermediate level programming skills
• Specifically for VEX Red Robotics
ROBOTC is a complete solution for programming with VEX robotics. It includes an operating system for the VEX Controller and a Windows-based environment for developing and debugging programs. ROBOTC rocks the world of robotics competitions with a bold new feature set designed to take your team to the finals and beyond. Designed from the ground up to program robots, ROBOTC provides a formidable advantage for VEX roboticists. It includes a high level of support for teachers, and is ideal for students new to programming.
• Program the robot yourself for remote control, semi-autonomous control or fully autonomous control.
• Real-time debugger allows you to read and write variables as the program is executing on the robot
• Create the ultimate in artificial intelligence
Includes everything to start programming:
• True Source Code Editor
• Tuned for the C Programming Language
• Interactive Debugger
• A Powerful C Compiler
• Sample Programs