DescriptionBack to top
• Easy to set-up Arm Support (Right)
• Enables complete freedom of motion
• Can be used with both arms simultaneously
• Requires zero energy and minimal maintenance
Equipois introduces the world's first exoskeleton arm support for manual tasks. The X-Ar Exoskeleton Arm Support (Right) is an exoskeleton arm that attaches to your arm and provides dynamic support throughout your natural range of motion. Derived from the same award-winning technology as manufacturer's zeroG® line of products, X-Ar can bear the weight of your arm and small objects that you are holding while preserving your freedom of movement - which means you can work with your arms outstretched for long periods with less fatigue and discomfort.
X-Ar is designed to assist with a wide range of activities from assembly operations in factories to laboratory tasks to office work.
Equipois X-ArT and zeroG® Impact
X-ArT and zeroG® can virtually eliminate injuries due to repetitive stress and overexertion, which cost businesses billions of dollars each year, burden the healthcare system, and impact workers' quality of life.
zeroG® has demonstrated case histories of boosting customers' productivity by as much as 50% and providing return on investment that can exceed 500% per year, all with zero energy consumption. zeroG has been implemented as a best practice by some of the top companies in the world in several industries including Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, and Foundry/Metal Finishing. X-Ar provides complimentary solutions for these industries and more.
The X-Ar is designed to assist with a wide range of activities where people work with their arms outstretched, from assembly operations in factories to laboratory tasks to office work.
• MIG & TIG
• Precision Assembly
• Soldering & Brazing
• Powder Coating
• Electrostatic Painting
Light Manufacturing and Assembly
• Deburring & Sanding
• Small Component Assembly
SpecificationsBack to top
- Provides support for typical users conducting tasks within the hip to shoulder range
- Allows natural lateral arm range of motion
- Fits most male and female adults
• Lift Capacity: 0 to 10 lbs. (0 - 5.9 kg)
• System Weight: Arm System 5.6 lbs. (2.5kg)
• Float Control: Digital counter knob, manual adjustment, user-settable adjustment
• Lateral Arm Control: Torsion spring driven; 3 axes; user adjustable
• Arm Chassis Material: Stainless Steel, Powder Coated Aluminum; Injection Molded Plastic
• Machined Parts: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
• Mounting Options:
- Chair Post Mount; fits most gas lift pistons on standard office chairs (1.181" Inner Diameter of Attachment Clamp)
- Workstation mount bolts to horizontal surface, either above the table like a monitor stand, or below like a keyboard tray
- Utility Mounting Kit enabling easy attachment to existing structures
Useful LinksBack to top
MultimediaBack to top
Supplier Product CodeBack to top