DescriptionBack to top
• Consists of a Zumo Shield for Arduino, a Zumo chassis kit, and a Zumo blade
• Assembly (including soldering) is required
• Motors not included
The Zumo Tracked Robot Kit for Arduino (No Motors) contains most of the parts you need to build an Arduino-controlled Zumo robot. It consists of a Zumo Shield for Arduino, a Zumo chassis kit, and a Zumo blade. You will also need a pair of micro metal gearmotors, four AA batteries, and an Arduino to complete your Zumo robot. This product is a kit, assembly (including soldering) is required.
• Two micro metal gearmotors. These gearmotors are available in several power options and a wide variety of gear ratios, allowing for a customizable combination of torque and speed.
• Four AA batteries. The Zumo chassis works with both alkaline and NiMH batteries, though manufacturer recommend rechargeable NiMH cells.
What's IncludedBack to top
• One Zumo chassis kit
• One Zumo blade Back to top