DescriptionBack to top
• Microcontroller kit with Mini-B USB connection
• Specialized Library functions for robotics
• It is intended for roboticists, artists, designers and hobbyists
• Includes Atmega328
• Soldering required
The Solarbotics Freeduino SB is a kit version of the programmable microcontroller. Main differences between the two include:
• Soldering required (surface-mount components pre-soldered)
• Includes a Mini-B jack (a regular USB-B jack can be used but is not included).
• Added a power switch
• Added a location for an ARef trimpot (not included)
"Arduino" is a trademark of the Arduino Team. The Freeduino SB is based off reference designs by the Arduino Team, and is licensed under the Creative Commons A-SA 2.5 license
SpecificationsBack to top
• FTDI232R USB-to-serial converter (just plug it into a USB port, and go!).
• 14 digital I/O pins (6 with PWM)
• 6 analog inputs
• 3.3V and 5V output pins
• Powered by USB port or external 6-20VDC power supply.
• Your PC is protected by a 500mA resettable fuse.
• LEDs for power, Rx/Tx activity and pin 13 "test" are all pre-installed!
Back to top