1. Here's a screen pix of section 4 Home showing no adjustment slider & red values. The button/slider appears for a second and then disappears. When I click 'set' then next screen appears with a button/slider visible for a second.
2. Thanks for fixing the Loop & delete issues outlined in previous post. THEY WORK GREAT on the arm & SSC-32!!!
3. I was looking in the IK X Y Player REBUILD V1_4_0.fsm file. It took me some time to find the Loop switch in the Sequencer module. Is there any way to do a Find in flowstone?
4. I'd like to teach myself Flowstone. I'm trying to get the 'Lynxmotion SC-32 Test.fsm' I downloaded (via the 'Flowstone example thread & link' in this forum) to talk to the SSC-32 on my AL5D arm. http://www.dsprobotics.com/support/view ... f=11&t=268
I opened the .fsm in Flowstone, set the com port to the port connected (per Device Manager) to the SSC-32, set the servo number to the arm base servo (connected to P0). Nothing is happening. The green LED on the SSC-32 is still on. So that means Flowstone is not talking to the com port in my PC? Any ideas? I can get 'Lynxmotion Sc-32 test.fsm' (which I found somewhere) to talk to the SSC-32 & arm fine.
5. What is the approximate pause value for a 1 & 5 minute delays in the Dual Lynx Arm Controller? I can't seem to get larger values to delay properly.
6. Is it possible to display a time-remaining or something while waiting for a delay to count down? I'm trying to use this functionality to time the start of programmed command loop in the excellent Lynx Dual Arm control applicaton.
7. The Save as .bas &.pde is still not working correctly for me. I tried to save a 18 line sequence (half commands are pause's). After 10 minutes it's still showing 'Exporting please wait'. Win 7 Task Manger shows Dual Lynx Arm Controller with 0 CPU usage on an i7 cpu laptop.
Thanks for this! Keep up the great work!