Putting robotics at your service™

Free shipping on orders over $200

how do you reset servo offsets?

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2010-06-08 15:02 
i have been wondering how do you reset servo offsets on the bot board 2/basic atom pro? (Yes, ive already tried the reset button)

droideka227

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2010-06-08 15:10 
droideka227 wrote:
i have been wondering how do you reset servo offsets on the bot board 2/basic atom pro? (Yes, ive already tried the reset button)

What exactly do you mean by "reset servo offsets?" Are you using an SSC-32 for servo control or just the Atom Pro?

8-Dale

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2010-06-08 15:14 
i mean erasing the current offsets and starting over ( and no, i use the botboard 2 with basic atom pro 28 microcontroller)

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2010-06-08 15:21 
droideka227 wrote:

droideka227

The only programs we offer that has an offset function is for the BRAT. The program looks to see what they were and loads them up before you are prompted to adjust anything. But there is no real way to reset them. The whole purpose of setting them is to align the physical leg to a defined position. The actual offset value is arbitrary, so we never made any attempt to reset it.

The reset button only forces the processor to start fresh. Why are you asking this? You should not need to reset anything, just running the program again will allow you to adjust it.

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2010-06-08 17:50 
cant belive i didn't see that :oops: