Free shipping on orders over $200

How's it going along?

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]

New ( offline )
Posted: 2012-03-07 10:49 
 Post subject: How's it going along?
How's this board coming along if I may ask? I've been working with a gadget gangster platform module right now and would love to see this board because it looks like it'll be lighter than the two boards required to use servos on the platform module.

The code is not finished but if it's wanted I can release it. Right now it's configured for a BRAT but I've written a obj I call joint that gives more feedback than just using the Propeller servo driver. It also converts degrees to servo frequencies as well! :D It's super reusable.

I had to change some values in the servo driver however to get longer than 6 minutes battery life from the bot though. But Now I'm getting at least 20 minutes from 5 rechargeable 25000 mah AAs Close to what I was getting with the Arduino

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2012-03-07 11:59 
I wish I had better news. The boards are here, and they are dead. We spread our selves a little too thin so we are stepping back and reviewing our options. The Botboarduinos will be here within a couple weeks. After we integrate them into our kits we will review the other controller options again. Sorry I don't have better news.

Rookie ( offline )
Posted: 2013-06-04 14:14 
Hi:

Is the BOT propeller board project been discontinued?

Thanks,

LawrencL

Admin ( offline )
Posted: 2013-06-05 07:58 
For the moment, yes. We are currently working on the SSC-32U (SSC-32 V2).

RobotShop inc.
Putting Robotics at your service!™
www.robotshop.com

Lynxmotion
Imagine it. Build it. Control it.™
http://www.Lynxmotion.com