No Power on Litter Robot

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]

New ( offline )
Posted: 2011-09-09 15:04 
 Post subject: No Power on Litter Robot
Hello,
I purchased the Litter Robot last summer and the unit has stopped working. No power lights are on anymore. The adapter is slightly warm to the touch and I have flipped the button off and on and unplugged and plugged the adapter but still no power lights are coming on.
Please provide some assistance asap, having to do the poop and scoop out of the Litter Robot is NO fun!

Hope to hear from you shortly, thanks in advance.
Kathie

Veteran ( offline )
Posted: 2011-09-09 15:58 
Hi kzaban,

Welcome to the RobotShop Forum.

Sorry to hear that the Litter Robot is not working as it should. We agree on the no-fun part; with the advent of robotic litter boxes, no one should have to scoop litter anymore.

Some models had an issue where the unit would be 'dead' even though the power was plugged in. If your power supply is warm, that would tell us you're getting power at the wall plug, though plugging in a lamp or radio to be sure it works can't hurt. If the plug is fine, then likely the problem is in the base.

If that's the case then we'd need to repair your base; please email us through the RobotShop support center with your order/invoice number and/or some client information so we can find your account and send you a return number.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Novice ( offline )
Posted: 2012-02-12 13:35 
Hello Vayvazyan,

I have precisely the same problem as Kathie here. When I click your link to the support page it says PAGE NOT FOUND. Please advise.

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2012-02-13 09:26 
Hi Canadesca,

We have modified the link to our support center and it should now lead you to the right place.

RobotShop inc.
Putting Robotics at your service!™
www.robotshop.com

Lynxmotion
Imagine it. Build it. Control it.™
www.lynxmotion.com

Novice ( offline )
Posted: 2012-02-14 14:48 
Thank you very much!