Putting robotics at your service™

Free shipping on orders over $200

not sure if this the correct forum but re: Ultimate Roomba Resource Center

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]

New ( offline )
Posted: 2012-05-06 20:13 
sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I couldn't find anything for RobotShop.com Help & Suggestions so I figured the forum is at least connected to RobotShop.com??

anyhows, my question is about the Ultimate Roomba Resource Center, there's nothing on there for the Roomba 700 series, and I was just wondering if that might be because the info for one of the other kinds applies to the 700 series also, or has it just not been updated or something? I don't want to try following the tips for a different series only to end up completely messing up mine...if anyone knows can you please let me know? thank you

also if anyone else knows of any other sites like the Resource Center that DO include the Roomba 700 series, it would be awesome if you could tell me where they are, I'm really not having any luck finding pages like that just through googling...thanks!

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2012-05-07 09:17 
The Roomba 500-700 series are very similar. The error codes are the same for the 500/600/700 series. If you let us know your problem, we can certainly help you troubleshoot your robot.

RobotShop inc.
Putting Robotics at your service!™
www.robotshop.com

Lynxmotion
Imagine it. Build it. Control it.™
www.lynxmotion.com