Poll: Do you think we will have sex with robots by 2050?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex With Robots

Exclamation

Hi 710mlCola,

I just want to say you are funny

Well..... given future developments towards more sophistication, what would be the difference between a vibrator and a robot? It is mostly in the mind. That introduces the sci-fi concept of direct neural stimulation. Is that “EW!”?

Hi,

It seems robot self-reproduction has already began.

The soft warm moist satisfaction component is missing unless loud grinding, hard red hot metal, and sparks are your thing. Though no performance anxiety i suppose with robots.

Default "Tripping the Rift"

build a girl robot then implement a "flesh light" and voila !!!! u have yourself a sex robot !!! check out "tripping the rift" a 3D cartoon show on teletoon where a sex robot's voice, called Six, is played by Carmen Elektra !!!!

Default Lucky robot!

Thumbs up Sex with Robots

Check out this interesting article "Sex with Robots: How Humanity Is Screwing Itself".

Well what happens when robots/androids are indistinquishable from humans? That day is coming (oh sorry didnt intend that to be a pun.) Shall I also raise the question of what happens when a human inhabits a robotic surrogate? That is technicaly not a robot anymore, or a human for that matter but a cyborg while the two are joined by one body.....Just sayin'.....therefore I think the revised question might be..."Will we have sex with Cybernetic Robots by 2050?....I think you can go to Japan right now and animatronic sex dolls are there already that blink and moan have a pulse and breath.....like everything robotic the Japanese are strangely motivated in that direction.......

Tinman59

It as been a while since I post this question. Nothing changed for me, I am still 100% human, but I am seeing quick evolution in technology… Hey, we got more than 5000 views on this poll. I think the subject interests a lot of people, doesn't it Don't be shy and give your opinion. Technology is coming faster, bigger, better, smarter… Enjoy it!