Introducing Tekbotic 1 - an intelligent forklift designed to fetch pallets in a warehouse. well, i ll be brief.. Please watch self explanatory Video. If you r interested, let me know i ll send you The Making of Tekbotic 1 Video link.
Some of the features are:
- About 95% of the structure, motors and sensors were obtained from Scrap. Structures has to be machined to suit specific purposes.
- The AGV can self-troubleshoot.
- Use of Voice synthesiser to increase safety in Warehouse.
- Use Computer Vision to increase safety and precision. It can self align its forks to the pallet.
- Sonar sensor to detect obstacles.
- Load Cell to measure weight of Pallet.
- All the interfaces, stepper motor drivers and PSU were tailor made.
- Human Machine Interface used to control the AGV.
- Can operate in Autonomous. Semi automatic or Manual modes.
- HMI provides troubleshooting information.
- The AGV can be controlled by Smart-phones, Ipads, laptops, etc any device with a Wifi interface.
- Reverse Engineering techniques were used.
- PID control was used for Line Following.
comments are welcome guys .. joint in ...suggest and share ideas of what can be made out of scrap ... >>GO GREEN >>