Probably should continue this under Remote control, but I have been slowly working on making my DIY remote control to work with this new board.
So far I now have all of the inputs working
. This includes using the inputs from the Multiplexer... Next will to be get it to work with the XBee on USart0.
Will work on making it such that maybe I can have it be programmed from the PC over the XBee. So would need to be in serial replacement mode at power up with it's DL pointing to the the XBEE that is connected up to the PC. After it gets past the bootloader it will then switch into packet mode and start talking to whichever robot you have selected. Also since in this mode, I no longer have a standard debug terminal, so may write a quick and dirty VB app (I think I started one earlier), that my program can send debug information to and potentially get debug commands from.
With my current DIY Remote control code for this board, I have it read all 6 standard Analog inputs per pass and only up to one set of 2 of the extended ones. I then setup the extended ones for the next 2 and return. This gives a little time for the Analog signals to stabilize from the new set of pins before I try to sample them...
In case anyone wishes to see the WIP...