• Tough all-metal robot platform
• 20-25 pound additional payload capacity
• Includes motors and all hardware
• NiMh Battery pack and charger sold separately.
• Electronics (motor controller, remote) sold separately
Pound for Pound the GEARS-HMC Heavy Metal Chassis is arguably one of the World's Toughest Educational Robot Chassis. The GEARS-HMC is built to withstand the demands of classrooms, summer camps, engineering experiments and even combat robotics! The GEARS-HMC is an ideal choice for start up Engineering Education Classrooms as well as for Mature Robotic Programs. The platform is fast and simple to construct (avg. platform construction time for 3 students is 2 class periods). GEARS products integrate easily with existing construction kit components and control systems including LEGO NXT, VEX, etc. Standing weight capacity of 200 pounds.
• Supplier code : GRS1016