• Payload: 50 Kg
• Speed: 1.25 m/s
• Traction system: Belts combined with wheels
• Autonomy: 3h in normal operation
• Batteries: 2x12V, 50 Ah
• Temperature range: -10º a +50ºC
• Max. climbing angle: 45º
• 8 week lead time required
Introducing the Guardian All Terrain High Mobility Research / Surveillance Platform. It is a modular robot with high mobility. It is the perfect modular Robot Platform for research, security and inspection use, due to its high mobility, that allows it to move in places difficult to access for other kind of platforms. The robot is able to integrate several sensors (indoor/outdoor laser, cameras, microphones, stereohead, GPS, IMU, ...) and actuators (modular robot arms, pan-tilt camera, etc.). Guardian offers enough space inside in it to incorporate two computers. This opens the way for further processing board to vision, laser ranging, DGPS.
GUARDIAN extends the range of missions in which the robotic technology is used in several ways:
• Teleoperation capabilities allow to remotely performing any mission thus enhancing the security of the operator.
• The robot is small enough to be transported in a conventional car boot and light enough to introduce it in a lift.
It just requires a little control briefcase. The mobility and high speed of the robot allow it to rapidly access buildings.
• Indoor/Outdoor navigation
• Control software architectures
• Remote measuring
• Search and disposal of improvised explosive devices (IEDD)
• Search and disposal of military explosive ordenance (EOD)
• Supplier code : GUARDIAN