• Detectable range up to 4m
• Returns a positive TTL level signal proportional to range
• Specialized for robotic applications
• Directional response: 60-70 degrees vertical
• Directional response: 150 degrees horizontal
The Hagisonic AniBat Ultrasonic Sensors use piezo-ceramic elements and are designed for operation in air to help an autonomous mobile robot with obstacle detection and environment recognition. These sensors are compact, light weight, highly sensitive and include a special modulation circuit to reduce click noise. They can be used to initiate and/or detect a pulse. Cable included.
• Supplier code : HG-M40DAI