• All-new NXT LEGO brick with 32-bit microprocessor (English)
• 3 Interactive Servo motors
• Sound, touch, light and ultrasonic visual Sensors included
• 4 input ports, 3 output ports
• Large Matrix display and real sound speaker
LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT 2.0 (English) is back and better than ever, with new robot models, even more customizable programming, and all-new technology including a color Sensor! MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 combines the unlimited versatility of the LEGO building system with an intelligent microcomputer brick and intuitive drag-and-drop programming software. The new 2.0 toolkit features everything you need to create your first robot in 30 minutes and then tens of thousands of other robotic inventions that do what you want!
The NXT 2.0 set has a better and modified collection of 619 elements, 16 building and programming challenges for 4 new excited and action-packed robotic models with building instructions.
The new hardware of NXT 2.0 includes of an NXT micro-controller, 3 Interactive Servo Motors – with built-in Rotation Sensors, 1 Ultrasonic Sensor, 2 Touch Sensors and the new Color Sensor with triple functionality, which operates as a Color Sensor for identifying different colors.
The end-users can easily configure the accessories of the NXT 2.0 within 30 min and develop quick start model such as:
A Shooterbot is a moving vehicle robot that can protect your room and shoot balls at intruder.
A Robogator an animal robot that work and moves like an alligator and defend its area by jumping forward at everything that comes near.
A Color Sorter is a robotic cataloging machine that can arrange different colored things and dispense them as you command.
An Alpha Rex is an ultimate humanoid robot. After successful assembling of the NXT 2.0 accessories you can develop this. It can walk and turns, dances, talks, can see and avoid obstructions. It can also grab and distinguish different colored objects.
• The intelligent NXT LEGO brick features 32-bit microprocessor, a large matrix display, 4 input and 3 output ports, and Bluetooth and USB communication link
• Three interactive Servo motors
• Four sensors: Ultrasonic Sensor, 2 Touch Sensors and the all-new Color Sensor
• Color Sensor has triple functionality: distinguishes colors and light settings, and functions as a lamp
• Easy-to-use software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming and 16 fun building and programming challenges
• All the LEGO® elements (612 pcs) you need for creating incredible robots
• Building instructions for 4 new amazing robots
• Personalize your robots with the Sound and Icon editors
• Share your project files with your friends with the Pack-N-Go project packager
• Batteries not included
• Supplier code : 8547