• Pre-assembled four channel datalogger
• Dedicated digital temperature sensor channel
• Picaxe 18X, temperature sensor, light dependant resisor included
This is a pre-assembled PICAXE-18X Four Channel Datalogger based around the PICAXE-18X. The datalogger includes an LDR (light dependant resistor) and DS18B20 temperature sensor. This microcontroller can be reprogrammed to perform many different types of logging experiment (“mission”). Logging can be carried out at regularly spaced intervals (typically 10 seconds to several hours), or an optional real-time-clock chip can be added to the datalogger to ensure accurate logging intervals over long periods (once a week, once a month etc).
• Easy to use software wizards to start datalogging missions.
• Supports PICAXE-18X microcontroller and on-board EEPROM data memory.
• 4 logging channels.
• Dedicated digital temperature sensor channel.
• Small footprint - approx. same size as the power supply (3x AA cells).
• Optional real-time-clock with lithium cell backup (AXE034)
• Optional serial LCD module for on-board display of data (AXE033)
• Expandable i2c bus for additional EEPROM memory capacity (AXE111)
• Low power consumption, powered by 3x AA cells.
• Supplier code : AXE110P