• Capacity: 200 Kg
• Speed: 1.25 m/s
• Traction system: Belts combined with wheels
• Autonomy: 6h in normal operation
• Batteries: 2x12V, 50 A
• Temperature range: -10º a +50ºC
• Max. climbing angle: 45º
• 10 week lead time
Introducing the Rescuer Remote Controlled Tracked Platform . It is an extremely solid mobile platform and is appropriate for outdoor/indoor, hazardous or difficult to access environments. The robot comes with a modular system where user components can be added. The robot allows a big quantity of equipment whether it be over its platform or in the inside part of the robot. It is is extremely solid and very appropriate for applications that require outdoor/indoor, hazardous or difficult to access environments.
The robot is supplied with an embedded PC controller and an open architecture software (based on components). This makes it an ideal machine for those users that wish to implement their own software (at high or low level and at real time or not ) over standard hardware. The robot has a big quantity of equipment that is over its platform or in the inside part of the robot as well (up to 200 Kg). The system offers connectivity with robotic hands, grippers, several laser scanner models, cameras and Robotnik's modular arms. It also allows the immediate integration of any standard device with available Linux drivers.
The mobile robot RESCUER is useful for all types of applications: from civil to scientific research and safety; even Civil Protection Agencies and Universities use Rescuer.
• Indoor/Outdoor navigation
• Control software architectures
• Improvised explosive device disposal and search
• Radiation remote measuring
• Multi-gas remote detection
• Electronic components remote detection
• Gas analyser
Civil protection applications:
• Substance sample for later analysis
• Tools, protection devices, water, air, transport between secure and non-secure zones
• Protection and measure equipment supply on hazardous and difficult to access areas
• Supply of substances for disinfection and neutralization of gasses
• Supplier code : RESCUER RBK-RESCUER-BRUSHLESS