• 13.56MHz operating frequency
• Physical dimensions: 4.5" x 2.7”x 0.25”
• 19.2Kb Data Rate user memory
• Reads and Writes RFID tags that are brought in close proximity (7")
The APSX RW-210 RFID Reader / Writer Module (TTL) supports read/write functionality for ISO15693 RFID tags with an operating frequency of 13.56MHz.
To connect it to a PC; a serial cable, level converter (C-100 is sold separately), and 6V DC wall adapter are required. A test application is available (FREE) for download on the Useful links tab.
The reader has an integral antenna and works with variety of 13.56MHZ ISO15693 tags including, but not limited to Texas Instruments (Tag-It) and Philips (I-CODE SLI). Philips Mifare (ISO14443A) is not supported.
• Simple interface
• Small in size
• No maintenance
• Allows user to program own cards
• Test application helps developers to better understand the 15693 protocol
• Low power consumption suited for stand-alone terminals
• Shorter transaction time than 125 kHz systems
• Longer battery life for the portable devices that require RFID functionality
• Access control
• Supplier code : RW-210