• Multiple protocol analyzer: Serial, SPI, I2C and 1-Wire
• Storage: 500M samples at 24MB/s
• Ultra-flexible 22AWG 65/40 patch cable
• Made of anodized aluminum
The Saleae 8 Channel 24MB/s Logic Analyser is made of beautiful anodized aluminum. It has protection for ESD and overvoltage conditions built in. If for any reason your Logic stops working manufacturer will replace or repair it for up to 1 year. If for some reason you want to return your Logic you can do so for up to 90 days.
• Serial Protocol Analyzer: It is fully configurable and has optional bit rate auto-detection.
• SPI Protocol Analyzer: Cut through the confusion of SPI settings with Logic.
• I2C Protocol Analyzer: Now you can decode I2C communications with Logic.
• 1-Wire Protocol Analyzer
• Equipped with E-Z-Hook XKM Micro-Hook probes for fast and secure connections.
• Intuitive Viewport: To scroll the graph right and left, just click and drag. To zoom in or out, use your scroll wheel.
• Extensive Metadata: Instantly see parameters like width, period, frequency and duty cycle. Hide parameters that are irrelevant for you.
• Snapping Timing Markers: When it comes to getting the time between two events in your waveform, nothing beats snap-to timing markers.
• Quick on the Trigger
• Saved Sessions: Sessions allow you to save your entire setup - data, viewport, settings, etc - to a single compressed file. You can even send it to a friend over email or IM.
• Exportability: Logic lets you export data in a wide variety of ways.
• Supplier code : SALEAE001