• Infrared range finder 20cm (~8") to 150cm (~60")
• Analog interface
• United with PSD
• Lead free, ROHS compliant
Read the distance of the object in front of your robot. The Sharp GP2Y0A02YK0F IR Range Sensor - 20 cm to 150 cm takes a continuous distance reading and reports the distance as an analog voltage with a distance range of 20cm (~8") to 150cm (~60"). The interface is 3-wire with power, ground and the output voltage and requires a JST 3-pin connector (RB-Onl-11).
It is a distance measuring sensor unit, composed of an integrated combination of PSD (position sensitive detector) , IRED (infrared emitting diode) and signal processing circuit. The variety of the reflectivity of the object, the environmental temperature and the operating duration are not influenced easily to the distance detection because of adopting the triangulation method. This device outputs the voltage corresponding to the detection distance. So this sensor can also be used as a proximity sensor.
• Distance measuring range: 20 to 150 cm
• Analog output type
• Consumption current : Typ. 33 mA
• Supply voltage : 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Touch-less switch (Sanitary equipment, Control of illumination, etc. )
• Sensor for energy saving (ATM, Copier, Vending machine, Laptop computer, LCD monitor)
• Amusement equipment (Robot, Arcade game machine)
• Supplier code : GP2Y0A02YK0F