Welcome to the Learning Center's Tech Tips & Smart Tips. This section of the learning center is intended to provide you with answers to frequenctly asked questions and provide some tips and tricks for all types of different situations. Articles have been categorized and subcategorized whenever possible.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
• Do robotic vacuums really work?
• What is the iRobot Discovery Series battery reset procedure?
• How long should a Roomba Battery last?
• What procedure do I follow to have my ROOMBA repaired?
• What procedure do I follow to have my SCOOBA repaired?
• What is the ROOMBA battery reset procedure?
• What procedure do I follow for a ROOMBA or SCOOBA battery that is under warranty?
• What is the ROOMBA series Error 5?
Custom Robots and Design
• How do I interpret Motor Specifications?
• How do I decide what mass my mobile robot should be (wheels or tracks)?
• How many wheels should my mobile robot have?
• What sized wheels should I use on my mobile robot?
• What are the ramifications of the speed of my robot?
• What types of obstacles can my robot overcome?
• What voltage(s) should I choose?
• What determines my robot's acceleration?
• What determines my robot's operating time?
• Why should I care about my robot's efficiency?
• How do I reduce motor noise?
• RoboBuilder WCK Gear Replacement Procedure
• RoboBuilder 3 HUNO Arm Structure