• Fully intended to be sawed, drilled, modified, and upgraded
• Soldering required
• Requires one or two 9V batteries
• Recommended for ages 10+ (6+ with a parent)
Fingertech Robotics introduces the Viper 2WD R/C Robot Kit. It comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics.
• The custom-formed aluminum chassis has plenty of strength and space for additional components and upgrades
• A 6-Channel radio transmitter and receiver pair leaves four channels free to add any active devices you desire
• Two FingerTech ''Spark'' 50:1 ratio gearmotors with 2'' lite flite wheels provide both speed and pushing power
• Two FingerTech ''tinyESC'' speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio
• A sporty vacuum-formed lid keeps all the guts inside during a match
• Large area of 16.8cm x 6cm to mount extra components, with a 3.2cm tall block in the center to fit servos or weapon motors
One or two 9V batteries (two doubles run-time). The manufacturer recommends Duracell Procell (PC1604) for over two hours of run time and bursts of 12A (using 2 batteries). Procell's also tested well running a HXT 12kg-cm servo at 1.5A continuous (while driving) for well over 15 minutes. Transmitter requires eight AA batteries.
• Supplier code : FT-KIT-VIPER