» » Why Robotics?
It is becoming increasingly important for schools to improve and broaden their scope and selection of technological subjects/topics in order to compete in a global market. Robotics offers the perfect outlet not only because it is at the forefront of technology, but for the reasons listed below:
Why do more and more teachers incorporate robotics into their classrooms?
• Hands-on learning approach which students love
• Incorporates multiple disciplines and opens career possibilities
• Promotes technological literacy
• Students must demonstrate resource and time management
• Encourages teamwork and problem solving
• Curriculum material is becoming increasingly available
• Increasing support from both the public and private sectors