Putting robotics at your service™

Free shipping on orders over $75

DIY custom 2.4ghz RC radio system for robotics...

Print view Share :
Previous topicNext topic

Page 20 of 20 [ 289 posts ]

1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
New ( offline )
Posted: 2012-10-09 22:21 
 Post subject: Re:
[quote="kurte"]Happy New Year everyone!

3) I am about to add in some BIND support. What I am thinking of doing is if when you first turn on the Radio, if a keypad key is down it will go into bind mode. In this mode I am going to hardwire the pulse widths for all 7 channels. My thoughts are:
1500, 1500, 1000, 1500, 988, 988, 2000
The idea is ground the binding signal on the receiver and power it up, you then hold a key down when you power up the transmitter (Computer side), which enters this mode, then you power up the transmitter and wait for the bind to complete. Once the bind is done, turn off, unplug bind wire and run. When the receiver loses signal, it should go to a safe value for the channels. On the receiver side I plan to detect that the keypad value is out of range to tell me that I lost my connection.

Does this all make sense?

Thanks
Kurt[/quote]

please explain this and how you wired it up, please i have a dm8 module and it wont go into bind mode at all. i have a dev board and when i hook it up there everything works fine. the jr pinout is different but i hooked it up correctly (i think) HELP

New ( offline )
Posted: 2012-10-10 09:57 
Mate your wasting your time posting on here....I have tried to get answers in regards to this and have posted many times but noone answers. They don't even answer question on there own products!!!

Greg

Guru ( offline )
Posted: 2012-10-10 10:45 
AussieRobotics wrote:
Mate your wasting your time posting on here....I have tried to get answers in regards to this and have posted many times but noone answers. They don't even answer question on there own products!!!

Greg

??? - This is only your 5th post. I know I tried to answer some before... Also FYI - Most of us up here are simply hobbyist and don't work for Lynxmotion...

As I mentioned in another posting of this, I don't remember it has been almost 4 years since I did that and I personally converted all of my stuff to XBees. Now if it were me, I would google on the bind process and try to find a site that is particular to your radio... I would then look at websites like: http://www.spektrumrc.com/articles/arti ... cleid=1923

Kurt

Expert ( offline )
Posted: 2012-12-24 18:09 
Hi All,
If you want to build a gamer's USB joystick eight channel R/C transmitter that will work with the Spektrum DM8 FUT module, check out this thread over at RCG: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1704110
Regards,
TCIII

1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20