- OSEPP Sensor Shield
- 3-Pin Jumper Wires
- mini USB Cable
- 9 Volt Battery Adapter
- Female to Female Jumper Cables
- 4-Digit Touch Sensor Module
- Fan Motor Module
- Flame Sensor Module
- LED Modules
- Light Sensor Module
- Temperature Sensor Module
- Passive Infrared Sensor Module
- Piezo Sensor Module
- Potentiometer Sensor Module
- Push Button Module
- Reed Switch Sensor Module
- Voltage Sensor Module
- Ultrasonic Sensor Module
- Lesson 1 – LEDs and Buttons: learn how to control LEDs with Push Buttons
- Lesson 2 – Musical Buzzer: Learn how to make a musical buzzer with your own musical notes.
- Lesson 3 – Potentiometer: control the pitch of the musical buzzer and adjust the brightness of an led.
- Lesson 4 – Fan Motor: adjust the direction and speed of a motor with a potentiometer knob and button.
- Lesson 5 – Ping Sensor: change the direction of a motor when you are within proximity of the motor using the ping sensor.
- Lesson 6 – Reed Switch: turn an LED on and off based on the state of a reed switch.
- Lesson 7 – PIR sensor: construct a smart motion sensing system that turns on an led based on movement.
- Lesson 8 – Flame Sensor: create a smoke/fire alarm with the flame sensor.
- Lesson 9 – Temperature Sensor: measure the temperature around you with the temperature sensor.
- Lesson 10 -Light Sensor: detect the light surrounding you with the light sensor.
- Lesson 11 -Sound Sensor: adjust the brightness of an led based on the ambient noise around you with the sound sensor.
- Lesson 13 – 4-digit touch sensor: create a security access keypad with the 4 digit touch sensor.
- Lesson 14 – Environmental Monitor: create an environmentally aware system with the sensors you have previously used
- Lesson 15 – Security System: create a smart security system with sensors previously used.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.