Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 10V-30V Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver PoStep25-32
- Features a high performance and low cost bipolar stepper motor driver
- Has state of the art thermal design
- Provides high power density and robust design
- Offers 4 micro switches
The 10V-30V Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver PoStep25-32 is a high performance, cost effective bipolar stepper motor driver. Firstly the driver incorporates an advanced architecture and surface mount technology. Secondly copper on the printed circuit board is 2 times thicker that in most Printed Circuit Boards. In conclusion PoStep25-32 has state of the art thermal design.
Thick copper and aditional heatsink quarante the best thermal performance and low heating. Low footprint, high power density and robust design ia a key for reliable bipolar stepper motor driving. There are 4 microswitches on the PoStep25-32. Thus, fast and reliable settings for microsteps and decay. Moreover switching between mixed and fast decay and settings between full step an 32 microstep can be made.
- 1 x 10V-30V Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver PoStep25-32
- 50 x 52 mm
- Phase Current: 0.5 - 2.5 Amps
- Compatible: 4, 6, and 8 wire bipolar stepper motors
- Power Supply: +10 - +30 VDC
- Micro-steps: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32
- Logic compatible inputs: 3,3 and 5 V
- Max Step Rate: 250 khz
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 70 °C
- LED Power, Error and Enable Indicator
- Improved thermal managing